Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE) prepares students from EY-12 for life, helping them develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning.
The Cambridge programs allow our teachers to support and develop our students into individuals who are:
• Confident in working with information and ideas – their own and those of others.
• Responsible for themselves, responsive to and respectful of others.
• Reflective and developing their ability to learn.
• Innovative and equipped for new and future challenges
• Engaged intellectually and socially, ready to make a difference.
At the end of the Cambridge Upper Secondary and Advanced stages, our students achieve globally recognized qualifications such as Cambridge IGCSEs and Cambridge International AS & A Levels.
Egyptian Students are also required to study the EMOE curriculum, and pass the Ministry exams, for Arabic Language, Religion, Social Studies and citizenship at mid-year and end of the academic year.
In order to be promoted to the following year, students should pass all their internal school assessments, Cambridge Checkpoint and IG subjects and EMOE exams.
Parents will be well informed before each exam series with the exam registration fees and the relevant deadlines for payment.